Friday, April 8, 2011

It's approaching!!

I can't believe it has been 8 months since I got pregnant. After all this time, it doesn't seem to be quite that long, or I just imagine LOL. I am so lucky that I don't have to wake up every single hour like many other mom-to-bes have to, though, I find it harder to fall asleep since my little one likes to do some yoga of her own every time I try to sleep. But, hey, who could blame her, right? The biggest problem I have right now, which I believe will continue after this as well, is stretch mark and its itch. I believe I first got it around my 31 weeks and now that I am 37, it's getting worse. Even though I used maternity coco butter or whatever it was since my belly was so tiny, it didn't help at all. Some say it run in the family, so you might wanna ask your mom if she had had it before. Didn't got a chance to ask myself, but I guess she had it too. Many others suffer this before, so I guess it has to be worth it. Otherwise, human would have extincted by now.
My OB said that right now I just wait for the time she wants to see the world, everything else is ready. I guess she is getting ready too cos she has been so active doing loads of stretching lately. Thinking that it could be any minutes kinda scare me a little, but I hope she would wait for her due date cos I have a good feeling about May baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment