Friday, June 1, 2012

So, my baby is 13 months already

Many things happened during this past year. I think I kinda feel bad that I didn't keep this diary up-to-date, but if you are a mom, you should understand. Apart from being a full-time mom, I have permanently moved. All the packing and unpacking became a daily routine for several months. Now I'm settled with the new place, I think, so I have time to look back for what I've achieved.
For one thing, I understand my baby a whole lot better. To all the new mom out there, you won't be until she is at least a month. It takes time before you are click with the baby, who only cries for whatever she needs. So don't worry. You are all doing just fine, following your instinct.
My last post was about non-social smile and cooing. 11 passed by, this little devil smiles when she sees family, neighbors, and even strangers. The cooing has developed baby talks and some simple words like mommy and go. She even has a temper when she doesn't get things her way, yes that bossy. But at the end of the day, she still a sweet angel to her parents. Now I can't imagine a life without her. I think I'm blessed for having her though she makes me crazy many times during the day.
Cruising, crawling, crying and maybe screaming are parts of her daily routine. But mostly, she is in a good mood playing her toys and many other people's stuff in the house. Her favorite activity is taking things out from it containers. So we've got to be careful for everything in her reach.
She grew up so fast that I can't believe that she is over a year old already. In a few months, she will be walking and talking. And the next I know is she graduates from school. At least, this is what I hear from all the grandparents..LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment